Jun 22, 201007:06 PM40 Under 40
Tips for 40 Under 40 Photo Shoot
Here are some notes and instructions in preparation for the photo shoot July 1 at the Ace Hotel & Swim Club in Palm Springs:
* HAVE A GOOD HAIR DAY: Roberto Madera Salon, which will style your hair the day of the shoot, will treat you to a day of beauty with hair color (if necessary) and styling. For an appointment, call 760-568-3900 or visit www.robertomaderasalon.com.
* DRESS CASUALLY. Remember, the Ace is a hip resort and the photo shoot will reflect that vibe. We will shoot throughout the property -- both pools(feel free to bring a bathing suit), King's Highway (restaurant), Amigo Room (bar), guest rooms, lobby, spa, etc. Please consider these environments as you select your attire. We encourage you to bring changes of outfits (including a bathing suit, if you'd like). We will have guest rooms available for changing.
* ARRIVE EARLY. We would like to complete the check-in/orientation process prior to the 9:30 a.m. start. Early arrival also helps ease the rush on hair/makeup. THE GROUP SHOT WILL OCCUR AT 9:45 SHARP.
* BE A SHINY HAPPY PERSON. Three photographers -- Ethan Kaminsky, Adam Bouska, and Elena Ray -- will shoot you in set-up and candid views. And videographer Adam Duplay (one of the 40 Under 40) will ask you a question or two for video that will appear on the Palm Springs Life website (www.palmspringslife.com).
* EXPECT CONTACT FROM WRITER KATHY STRONG prior to, during, or after the photo shoot. Kathy will interview you for the 40 Under 40 feature to appear in the October issue of Palm Springs Life.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org