Years ago Mrs. Frank H. Bennett (standing) formed the habit of placing desert wildflowers in her western hat while riding horseback over the many fascinating trails nearby Palm Springs. This was created the now famed Palm Springs Hat. The setting for the May cover are the grounds of Edward F. Bishop's CoCo Cabana Hotel on Araby Drive. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/May-1962/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.
|Your Postal Code|
Which Cover Are You Interested in?
Question or Comments: