The Cover: Val Samuelson, renowned desert artist, created the fine cover painting for our May issue of the Agua Caliente Indians camping out in Andreas Canyon. Sketched from artifacts in the Desert Museum, and in the canyon, the painting is an authentic reproduction of what life was like in the early days and a magnificent accompaniment to this month's feature story "Agua Calientes: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow." At the same time it is quite a departure from Samuelson's usual style, which is more abstract, using linear designs in symbolic shapes, forms and colors to suggest his subject matter.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.