Canyon scene, caught by the eye of the famed Hasselblad camera, captures a corner of the desert's beauty. The cover was conceived and the scene was photographed by Bob Paxton, director of photography for Palm Springs Life. Prior to his six-year tenure with the magazine, Mr. Paxton was a photographer with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and with Ice Capades. He traveled as photographer with Horace Heidt for 10 years, during which time he sang with the Heidt band and frequently wound up at the opposite end of the camera.
Models for the cover are Peggy Paxton and Anthony Savarese.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
Order today by calling 1-800-775-7256 or request a cover print below:
*Be Sure To Fill In Areas Marked In Red.