Connoting the desert's festive holiday season, painting by Kent Merideth, Palm Springs Life's art director, was done with a limited palette and executed in oils direct from the tube. Jewels were affixed while the oils were wet. Festivities this month include the magazine's four-day charity event December 6-9. Three days of tram-car cookery and luncheons at mountain station of Palm Springs Aerial Tramway will preface a gala Dubonnet Ball, to be held December 9 at Holiday Inn-Riviera. See page 28. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/December-1967/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.