Herb Alpert and his attractive wife, Sharon, take off in a dune buggy for a ride over the desert's unique and shifting hills. Alpert and his Tijuana Brass were in Palm Springs to film a segment of their television spectacular, "The Beat of the Brass," aired April 22 by CBS. The big show swung from New York to California and covered lots of territory between the two coasts. During their desert stay, the Brass rode the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway; their toboggan ride in Long Valley, adjacent to the Tram's mountain station, was featured in the telecast. Photography for PSL by Alan Pappe. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/May-1968/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.