Shellie Howard enjoys the cool, cool water of Tahquitz Falls in Tahquitz Canyon, one of numerous beautiful canyons situated in the Palm Springs area. The strength of the waterfall diminishes during the summer months; but air conditioning and swimming pools (there are, for instance, nearly 4,000 pools in Palm Springs alone) keep desert residents and visitors from blowing their cool. The livin' is easy — and to Coachella Valley natives, summertime is the best time of all. Photo by Gerhard Julius. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/Junejulyaugust-1970/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $270 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
• Ship out of State — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $79 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $79 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
• Ship out of State — $79 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.