The First Annual Carrera International Off-Road Race (Oct. 7-9) inspired a PSL fashion trek to dune country. Kathy Madlin (left), director of the Oct. 24 Miss Palm Springs Beauty Pageant, and Donna Akroyd, the reigning Miss Palm Springs, wear sassy hot pants from Islamania. Sally Rasmusson (Miss Tramway) sports a wonderful sweater, shirt, belt, pants from Joseph Magnin. Snappy racer, plus other four-wheelers on fashion pages 48-55, courtesy of Palm Springs Dune Buggy Assn. More fashion-affiliated & other news on pages 30-43. Photography by Gary Julius. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/October-1971/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $270 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
• Ship out of State — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $79 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $79 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
• Ship out of State — $79 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.