In keeping with the gay spirit of holiday time. Mrs. Gerald Spinner, gracious Palm Springs hostess noted for her exquisite taste and the easy elegance of her apparel, chooses a solid red wool crepe gown by Norman Norell. from I. Magnin, and jewels from Laykin et Cie. Set in 18 kt. yellow gold are the diamond and emerald clip, diamond rings, diamond flexible bracelet (right wrist). Diamond and emerald earrings and the one wide and two single-row diamond bangle bracelets (with the look of one bracelet as worn here, left wrist) are of 14 kt. yellow gold. Photography by Gerhard W. Julius. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/December-1972/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.
|Your Postal Code|
Which Cover Are You Interested in?
Question or Comments: