The French tri-color symbolizes Palm Springs' week-long salute to France, to be launched January 15. Elegantly highlighting the event will be a showing of Le Bestiaire Fabuleux de Baccarat et Chaumet at Birns Cristallerie, one of five stores in the United States chosen to exhibit the striking new art form. During the week, prominent Palm Springs stores will feature colorfully designed window displays, French fashions, perfumes, accessories and gift items. On January 17, the Racquet Club will be the setting for an invitational French party and showing of French haute couture. For details, see page 46. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/January-1973/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.
|Your Postal Code|
Which Cover Are You Interested in?
Question or Comments: