Exquisite blossoms of the prickly pear cactus, photographed in the Cholla Cactus Gardens of Pinto Basin, Joshua Tree National Monument. Evidence of one of the earliest cultures known in North America — Pinto Man, dating back perhaps 20,000 years — has been found in the basin. For story on the monument, see page 33. Cover photo by Gary Gray. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/July-1976/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
Order today by calling 1-800-775-7256 or request a cover print below:
*Be Sure To Fill In Areas Marked In Red.