Palm Springs sculptor Bill O'Byrne, who helped in liaison work on the Stirling engine solar power project, is shown with a model of it which he constructed for display this fall at the Palm Springs Desert Museum. Use of the engine, which is being perfected and sponsored by the Aeronutronics Division of Ford Motor Company, is being sought by Desert Water Agency for a solar-powered water pump. See story beginning on page 86. Photo by Sidney Noles. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/September-1976/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $270 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
• Ship out of State — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $79 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $79 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
• Ship out of State — $79 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.