The 16-foot statue, Agua Caliente Women, at the corner of Indian Canyon Drive and Tahquitz Canyon Way by artist Douglas Hyde draws visitors from all over the world. Can art have an effect on our tourism industry? Apparently something is spurring the growth. Read all about the current economic conditions of the valley and what's in store in this special Desert Progress Edition of Palm Springs Life. Photograph by Arthur Coleman. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/October-1995/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
Order today by calling 1-800-775-7256 or request a cover print below:
*Be Sure To Fill In Areas Marked In Red.