Marilyn Monroe passed away in 1962 while she was filming Something's Got to Give for George Cukor at 20th Century Fox. Hollywood's most glamorous designer, Jean Louis, was creating her wardrobe for the film, including this seductive bit of lingerie. Notified of her death, Mr. Louis ordered that the sketch be left unfinished. See: http://www.palmspringslife.com/Palm-Springs-Life/April-1997/
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.
|Your Postal Code|
Which Cover Are You Interested in?
Question or Comments: