ON THE COVER
Stone Eagle Golf Club, Palm Desert.
Photography by Arthur Coleman.
Readers’ Choice 2006
Palm Springs Life subscribers selected the Coachella Valley’s best attractions, restaurants, spas, festivals, art galleries, specialty retail, nightlife, vistas, golf courses, services — even doggie day care.
Edited by Janice Kleinschmidt and Joan Page McKenna.
See It, Feel It, Touch It
The Da Vinci Experience stimulates all the senses at Palm Springs Air Museum, which transformed a hangar into 15th century Italy for the exhibition’s U.S. debut.
By Janice Kleinschmidt
Photography by Ethan Kaminsky.
Celebrating Georgia O’Keeffe
The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum commemorates its 10th anniversary and unveils its expanded collection of one of America’s most famous artists. Now, more than ever, the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum should not be missed.
By John Villani.
Backstage at The Santa Fe Opera
A festive spirit prevails behind the scenes at The Santa Fe Opera, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this season. PSL went backstage and found elegance in style and fashion.
Photography by Peter Ogilvie
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.