ANNUAL REAL ESTATE ISSUE
ON THE COVER — Mountains Course home at bighorn Golf Club. Photography by John Waggaman.
Home Wie Home
Michelle Wie, pro golf’s youngest star, takes up residence in Palm Desert. By Arden Moore.
Our Best Neighborhoods
Palm Springs Life assessed communities throughout the Coachella Valley, measured them for their qualitative and quantitative attributes, and identified 43 of the best -including the perfect one for you! By Shellie Karabell.
At 80, Merv Griffin still plays a role in entertainment, but his first love — thoroughbred horses — inspired his new residential community in La Quinta. Story by Roxanne Jones. Photography by Denise George.
Home for the Horses
Griffin Ranch, the desert’s first upscale equestrian community, includes The Saddle Club’s two arenas, dressage areas, and air-conditioned boarding for 78 horses.Story by Roxanne Jones. Photography by Denise George.
As the real estate market comes to a level point, homebuyers and sellers revise their game plans. By Ellen Paris.
A Classic Story
Paul Gregory’s Night of the Hunter has been grabbing attention the last 50 years - 10 years after it was made. By Janice Kleinschmidt.
Annual home improvement issue.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
Order today by calling 1-800-775-7256 or request a cover print below:
*Be Sure To Fill In Areas Marked In Red.