On the cover:
Photography by Jon Aigner.
A Brighter Side of Darkness
One of Hollywood’s most notorious killers has found something special in Palm Springs. But can you penetrate his barrier of privacy to see what came from his midcentury mind?
Beating the Streets
Former cop and best-selling author Joseph Wambaugh continues to break new ground in the crime genre.
A Taste of the Southland
Locally grown ingredients star in Chef Jason Shaeffer’s 1500 Ocean recipes.
Cabins of the Brotherhood
Author Peter Wild delves into the Spartan lives of Palm Springs’ early desert rats.
The old Pony Express, design-inspired functional sculptures, Slow Food advocates, and The Ageless Secret.
Get tasting, sipping, baking, and cooking with these gourmet must-haves
Maynard Dixon, one of the best early California painters, holds ties to the Coachella Valley.
Sand to Sea
The social circuit.
Farewell, lord of the rings.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $270 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
• Ship out of State — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $79 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $79 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
• Ship out of State — $79 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.