ON THE COVER
Mrs. William Krisel in front of the Alexander Residence, Royal Desert Palms, 1957.
Copyright © J. Paul Getty Trust. Used with permission. Julius Shulman Photography Archive Research Library at the Getty Research Institute.
Aficionados swoon over the midcentury qualities that prevail in today’s design.
By Allison Engel.
The Sweetest Seduction
Far sexier than kelp, this stuff satisfies and keeps you in deliciously good health.
By Ellen Kanner.
The signature elements in Denise Robergé jewelry cast the renaissance woman a 22K legacy.
By Shellie Karabell.
Where Chefs Roam
When they’re free from their own range, culinary professionals enjoy other restaurants.
By Pamela Bieri.
A Light From Nowhere
A big, flat sign fades into dusk at the home of National Chloride Co. of America — and art flickers in the darkest desert.
By Mark Christensen.
Children’s Discovery Home Tour of the Desert.
Edited by Lisa Marie Rovito.
El Paseo Catalogue
The ultimate guide to El Paseo, Palm Desert’s avenue of elegance.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $270 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
• Ship out of State — $270 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $270)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $79 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $79 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
• Ship out of State — $79 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $79)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.