On The Cover:
Our Top Doctors
Meet Coachella Valley’s top 72 physicians in 38 specialties as chosen by their peers — and vetted by the experts.
By Tod Goldberg and Sarah Reiss.
Photography by Ethan Kaminsky.
Former Village People singer Mark Lee, now a desert resident, performs a show of his own.
By Robert Julian.
Photography by Taylor Sherrill.
Zest for the West
Art collectors find passion for works evoking a sense of wilder days.
By Ann Japenga.
Photography by Mark Davidson.
Paws for effect; updating a classic; and something in the water. Plus: Intelligencer.
By Janice Kleinschmidt and Carissa Haak.
Santa Fe’s extreme culture. Plus: Interview with Site Santa Fe Seventh International Biennial curator Lance Fung.
By Sharon Apfelbaum and Steven Biller.
Sand to Sea
The social circuit.
By Gloria Greer.
Weather rises above small talk.
By Sherryl Nova.
The truth about bottled water; the vitamins and minerals you need; when bugs attack; chemo brain in cancer patients; 12 incredibly useful Web sites; hypnotherapy; and more.
Edited by Janice Kleinschmidt.
The official guidebook of the Palm Springs Desert Resorts Convention and Visitors Authority. Everything you need to know about what’s happening in the desert.
Edited by Kelly O’Connor.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
Order today by calling 1-800-775-7256 or request a cover print below:
*Be Sure To Fill In Areas Marked In Red.