On The Cover:
The North Face of San Jacinto.
Photography by Kirk Owens.
Above & Beyond
The North Face of Mount San Jacinto diverts most climbers with its off-limits entry, rattlesnakes, rock and ice, and extreme weather. Those who dare to brave the elements often become part of the escarpment’s chilling history.
By Ann Japenga.
Photography by Robert Speik.
Focus on the Past
The work of early desert photographers offers a pictorial history of the desert before the resort lifestyle made it the land of luxury.
By Ann Japenga.
By Milton W. Jones
Nirvana For Shoppers
Distinctive destinations offer a variety of prime finds.
A Valley of Art
Look inside to see some of the desert’s world-class beauty.
For business or pleasure, the desert’s resort properties offer luxurious accommodations and world-class amenities.
Ready, Set ... Relax
Try an innovative spa treatment and rejuvenate your spirit.
How to prosper in the great alignment.
By Sheryl Nova.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.