On the Cover: Bear Creek Oasis Trail (with Ocotillo), March 25, 2010.
Photographer Tom Brewster explored this trail on the suggestion of Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Manager Jim Foote. He was aiming for a shot of the pyramid-shaped peak in La Quinta cove when he came upon this ocotillo.
The Road to Fame and Fortune
Stars and “starchitects” made Palm Springs the grandest of A-list party pads. Follow us for an eye-popping tour of some iconic celebrity houses.
By Greg Archer.
Photography by Mark Davidson. Historic images courtesy Palm Springs Historical Society.
Into the Wild
Cradling the desert valley, the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto mountains offer a rich history, a bright future, and awesome experiences for those who hike their trails.
By Ann Japenga.
Photography by Tom Brewster.
By Milton W. Jones
Nirvana For Shoppers
Distinctive destinations offer a variety of prime finds.
A Valley of Art
Look inside to see some of the desert’s world-class beauty.
Ready, Set ... Relax
Try an innovative spa treatment to rejuvenate your spirit.
Expect a shakeup in the status quo.
By Sherryl Nova.
The official guidebook of the Palm Springs Desert Resort Communities Convention and Visitors Authority. Everything you need to know about what’s happening in the desert. Edited by Mona de Crinis.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
Order today by calling 1-800-775-7256 or request a cover print below:
*Be Sure To Fill In Areas Marked In Red.