On The Cover
Photography by George Holz/Contour by Getty Images
(Cross) Dressing for Success
Palm Springs International Film Festival honoree Glenn Close revives a role and creates Oscar buzz.
By Anthony Massucci.
Marilyn & Johnny, 1949-50
Susan Bernard flips open the archives of her father, great Hollywood glamour photographer Bruno Bernard.
Something to See Here
Actor Jim Carrey’s serial humor belies his artful quest to make sense of the world and affect people’s lives.
By Steven Biller
Photography by Gregg Felsen.
Spring Into Color
Taking cues from midcentury classic, the season’s new looks have a bright, optimistic vibe.
Photography by Rachel Whaley. RAW Photography.
The stars are shining on Palm Springs.
By Steven Biller.
Interviews with John Waters, Blake Miraglia, and more.
By Janice Kleinschmidt
Custom designs augment the classics at DeLuca Jewelers.
By Jorie Parr.
Ferrari’s 458 Italia could offer the ride of your life.
By Pat Deveraux
Photography by Andrew Yeadon.
U.S. investors feel the tumult of the troubled Eurozone.
By Ellen Paris.
The Social Life
Parties, openings, fundraisers, and other events.
By Gloria Greer.
Power shifting moves 2012 along.
By Sherryl Nova.
Palm Springs Life, California's Prestige Magazine is now offering a collection of beautiful vintage and contemporary cover prints dating from the 1950's to present cover collections.
FRAMED (22" x 30" including the 3" mat)
• Standard Price for framed print — $175 p/u Framed
• Ship within California — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
• Ship out of State — $175 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $175)
UNFRAMED (16" x 24")
• Standard Price for Print Only — $50 p/u Unframed
• Ship within California — $50 + Shipping and handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
• Ship out of State — $50 + Shipping & handling (ship / handling not included in $50)
To better serve you, please be sure to include the product you are inquiring about, plus your name and mailing address.