This value-added package combines a romantic Sunset & Stargazing Jeep Tour of the San Andreas Fault with a delicious three-course dinner at the iconic Vicky's of Santa Fe Restaurant.
Experience the comforts of this premier Indian Wells restaurant that features old-world adobe architecture, Mexican pavers, dramatic 14-foot double doors, high ceilings, three separate dining rooms, bar and piano lounge – all which create an inviting atmosphere. Comfortable yet upscale, Vicky’s is the destination of choice for locals, country club regulars and hotel and convention guests looking for lively entertainment and a great place to eat. Come and see why!
- Your jeep tour will depart approximately 1.5 to 2 hours before sunset. Please call 760-324-5337 prior to your tour to confirm the exact departure time as the departure time changes with sunset.
- If you will be dining at Vicky's on the night you take your tour, the jeep will pick you up at the scheduled time from the Vicky's of Santa Fe Parking Lot (45-100 Club Drive, Indian Wells, CA 92210). Look for the Desert Adventures Big Red Jeep in the parking lot.
- If you would like to use your dining voucher for another night, you will join the tour at our main departure location in front of Coco's Restaurant in Palm Desert (78375 Varner Road, Palm Desert, CA 92211) or you can inquire about hotel pickup if you are staying in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, or La Quinta.
- Check in with your guide 5-10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Your guide will return you to where you were picked up.
- Please let us know if you would like to dine at Vicky's the night of your tour or if you prefer to go another night later in your visit.
Vicky's "Date Night" Menu
Pick one from each section (Drinks are not included)
Poached Pear & Gorgonzola over Mixed Field Greens with Candied Walnuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Chilled Soup of the Day, Chef's Choice
Roasted Red & Golden Beet Salad with Crumbled Bleu Cheese
Rosemary Braised Lamb Shank served with Mashed Potatoes and Baby Carrots
Pan Seared Sea Scallops with Mango Salsa over Sauteed Spinach
Rotisserie Chicken served with Mashed Potatoes and Baby Carrots
Cappucino Ice Cream
Menu items are subject to changed based on availability
Your Tour Voucher:
- Your guide will give you a dining voucher when you report for your tour. You will need to present it to the restaurant to show that you have purchased a dinner package.
- If you would like to dine prior to your tour, please call our reservation's desk at (760) 324-5337 prior to your tour and our reservation's agents can assist you.
Tour Minimums / Maximums:
- This tour has a 2 person minimum. If you are a single traveler please call our reservation's desk at 1-888-440-5337 ext. 102 Toll Free or 1-760-324-5337 locally to inquire about joining an existing tour or you may email tour.resv at red-jeep.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- For reservations for 20 guests or more, please contact our Group Sales Department at (888) 440-5337 ext. 2 or (760) 459-1203.
- Guests with neck, back, or serious injuries and women who are pregnant are advised to consult with their doctor before taking any Jeep Tour.
Things to Bring:
- Wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles (such as tennis shoes or hiking boots). Sandals and shoes with high heels are not recommended.
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress in layers.
- Don't forget your camera or video camera and make sure your batteries are charged up and you have plenty of film.
- 3 Hour Naturalist Guided Sunset & Stargazing Jeep Tour of the San Andreas Fault
- Fixed 3-Course Dinner at Vicky's of Santa Fe Restaurant - including tax and 18% gratuity.
- Guide gratuity is not included but is appreciated.
- Beverages are not included with dinner. Vicky's offers a full bar and wide range of California and Pacific Northwest vintners and a few selections from the land down under as well. Wines from well-known to the boutique vintners will further complement your dining experience. Prices range from $30 to $150, offering something for every taste.
- There is a 5% cancellation penalty for cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- There is no refund for cancellations received within 48 hours of the scheduled tour departure or for no-shows.
- Advanced reservations are required for this package.
- 48-hours advance notice is required for online bookings.
- To make reservations for tours departing within 48 hours, please call Desert Adventures Tour Reservations Desk Toll Free at 1-888-440-5337 X 1 or Locally at 1-760-324-5337.
- The departure time for the tour varies with sunset. Please call our Tour Reservation's desk at 1-760-324-5337 12 to 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm the exact departure time.
Tour Departure Location:
- If you will be dining at Vicky's on the night of your tour, we will pick you up at the Vicky's of Santa Fe Restaurant Parking Lot - 45-100 Club Drive, Indian Wells, CA 92210. The restaurant is located on the south side of Highway 111 between Indian Wells Lane and Miles Avenue. Complimentary hotel pickup is also available for guests staying in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, or La Quinta.
PLEASE NOTE: Please call our office at (760) 324-5337 prior to your tour to reconfirm the exact pickup time and location.