10 Places to Ring in 2013
Where will you be when the clock strikes midnight?
Help us create a list of places to go on New Year's Eve in the Coachella Valley.
OK, so you're done with the Christmas cheer and ready for 2012 to be so over. Bring on 2013!
There is more than enough to choose from depending on what kind of New Year's Eve celebration you have in mind - from mild to wild.
• See related story: Get the Party Started
Here are 10 ideas on how to celebrate 2013, in no particular order, and you are certainly welcome to add 10 more. That's the whole idea. Help us build a comprehensive list for others to use.
1. Sullivan's Steakhouse on El Paseo offers two seatings: 4-5:45 p.m. and 6-11 p.m. Four-course prix fixed menu.
2. Third Corner Wine Shop & Bistro opens at 5 p.m. and has a three-course prix fixed menu. Dessert sounds wonderful. Chocolate Pot de Creme.
3. Dinner reservations start at 5 p.m. and the entertainment runs from 6:30 to midnight featuring Lizann Warner at Vicki's of Santa Fe in Indian Wells. No cover.
4. Hotel Zoso debuts an erotic musical journey, "Fifty Shades of Dusque", produced by Jim Casey, CEO of Integrated Wealth Management in Palm Desert, the sponsor of Fashion Week El Paseo.
5. The Three Sixty North in downtown PS has two New Year's Eve seatings at 6 and 9 p.m. Entertainment comes with both in the form of Angie Whitney and John McCormick, respectively.
6. Cello's Bistro brings in 2013 with "Time For A Change". Two dinner seatings - one ends at 8 p.m. while another begins. Entertainment by Organic Sol, dancing, dessert buffet and champagne toast at midnight.
7. Roy's four-course menu bring the New Year in with style.
8. How about three dinner seatings, a midnight balloon drop and party favors at Trio.
9. Ace Hotel has a New Year's Eve feast from 6-9:30 p.m. with Ace Trivia hosted by Bella da Ball and Sissy Bingo with Linda Gerard.
10. The La Quinta Resort & Club has a New Year's Eve Kids' Camp and Sleepover at Capra Villa, and a New Year's Day Pajama Breakfast. The adults can attend Morgan's New Year's Eve Dinner and Dance with seatings at 6 and 9 p.m.