Don Diego's of Indian Wells has been an iconic Mexican restaurant in the Coachella Valley for more than 32 years. The outstanding traditional cuisine made with all fresh ingredients, along with excellent service, and the fun family atmosphere will bring you back again and again.
Whether you sit on the patio during a casual or business lunch and view the beautiful fountain, or sit under the stars at night for a romantic dinner, you will always enjoy the experience. A semiprivate room is available for groups up to 30 guests, while the patio can accommodate up to 80. The patio is also pet-friendly and welcomes four-legged guests.
Local residents and seasonal visitors all agree that Don Diego’s has the best margaritas and homemade chips and salsa in the desert. Check out the Fiesta Hour daily between 3 and 6 p.m. Listen to live entertainment Wednesday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to closing, featuring the renowned entertainer Johnny Guitar serenading throughout the restaurant.
Exploring the menu is an adventure in itself, from creative street tacos to homemade sweet Green Corn Tamales, to award-winning sizzling Fajitas or Whole Maine Lobster prepared Puerto Nuevo-style. Along with Chef Oscar’s lunch and dinner offerings, Don Diego’s serves breakfast for under $10 per entrée. Choices range from traditional Huevos Rancheros or Breakfast Burrito to Eggs Benedict and Waffles or French Toast. There’s always something new to discover at Don Diego’s. Taste us again for the first time.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ dondiegosindianwells for special offers or visit www.dondiegorestaurant.com to view the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu.
Don Diego’s is open seven days a week. Breakfast is Tuesday to Saturday 8 to 11 a.m., Sun. 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Lunch is 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Fiesta Hour is daily 3 to 6 p.m.; Dinner 4 to 9 p.m.
74969 Highway 111, Indian Wells, CA 92210
• Calamari Frita — Dusted in New Mexico chile flour, lightly fried, served with Guajillo sauce
• Macho Gabacho Nachos — Fully loaded nachos to serve 3 to 4 people
• Albondigas Soup — Fresh vegetables with homemade Mexican meatballs
• Chile Relleno Tia Maria — Shredded beef, cheese, bananas, raisins, walnuts, olives, and capers
• Ensenada Fish Taco — Served with creamy chipotle sauce, cabbage, cilantro, and avocado
•Sonora-Style Filet Mignon — Wrapped in bacon with creamy mushroom sauce
• Peachorito — Peaches deep fried in a flour tortilla
• Sopapillas — Puff pastry with honey and cinnamon
• Fried Ice Cream
• Menu of house-made margaritas and specialty Mexican-inspired cocktails
• 17 wines by the glass
• 17 imported and domestic beers