A recent $13 million renovation has made the Hilton Palm Springs into a modern desert oasis, perfect for a relaxing getaway, a fun family vacation, or a business conference. Located downtown in the desirable village of Palm Springs, Calif., the stunning retreat is situated at the foot of the scenic San Jacinto Mountains. Located just one mile from Palm Springs International Airport, and within walking distance of the Convention Center, Spa Casino, and many other popular attractions including shops, art galleries, museums, nightlife, and an array of restaurants, the hotel lets you make the most of your time in Palm Springs.
• 258 luxurious guest rooms, including 58 spacious suites
• 18,000 square feet of indoor flexible and breakout space, including two ballrooms
• 25,000 square feet of outdoor event space
• Climate–controlled pool and two whirlpool spas
• Indoor restaurant with patio dining, lobby lounge, and pool restaurant/bar with poolside fire pits
• Three furnished private cabanas, including iPod dock, TV, refrigerator, safe and fan
The elements of earth have touched our body, mind, and spirit for centuries. At Elements Spa experience the elements — rain, wind, fire, and air — within our nine treatment rooms, including three couples’ rooms where you and your partner can share the experience.
Guests are encouraged to indulge in a eucalyptus-infused steam and state-of-the-art Swiss shower, which combines an overhead shower and nine adjustable body jets to create a therapeutic experience. As a day guest of the spa, please enjoy complimentary valet parking and use of our many hotel amenities.
Elements Spa offers an array of services, and carries the finest from Murad, Pevonia, glo·minerals and glo·therapeutics, COOLA suncare and other fabulous items for a wonderful home spa experience. For more information or to book online, visit www.elementsspahiltonps.com.
• Eucalyptus-infused steam room
• Swiss shower
• Fitness center
• Relaxation room
• Pool and hot tub
JILIAN RODRIGUEZ Spa Director
400 East Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
760-320-6868 • 800-522-6900 • FAX 760-320-2126