10 Reasons to See Smile Empty Soul
The Date Shed’s Friday night lineup is the gift that keeps giving
Smile Empty Soul will play Friday night (May 17) at The Date Shed in Indio.
Smile Empty Soul
Music fans of all genres, explore your favorite artists any day of the week at The Date Shed (50725 Monroe St., Indio. 760-775-6699).
Or, stop by this venue Friday (May 17) to see post-grunge rockers Smile Empty Soul.
We’ve got 10 reasons why you won’t want to miss this show:
1. Smile Empty Soul hails from Santa Clarita. SoCal always supports SoCal.
2. Sure, you’re sophisticated and cultured, but sometimes, you love to let down your hair and get a little rowdy.
3. The Date Shed is fast-becoming your favorite venue to see shows.
4. Your regular pattern of happy hour-hopping has gotten a bit stale.
5. Belle & Sebastian, Michael Bublé, Beyoncé, and Muse are cool, but your iPod could use a major hard rock infusion.
6. Lead singer Sean Danielsen is just your type. Of course, you’re equally smitten with Ryan Martin and Jake Kilmer after checking out the band’s Facebook page.
7. You need a menacing soundtrack to play when barreling down Hwy 111 in your brand-new Jaguar F-Type, and Jay-Z is sooooo 2012.
8. Your arm candy is a fan so … now, you are, too!
9. Nirvana’s song "Aneurysm" is one of your all-time favorites. That is, until you heard Smile Empty Soul’s cover, which has eclipsed the original in your heart.
10. Smile Empty Soul is on The Date Shed’s Friday night lineup with Drop the World and Deadend Paradox. It just doesn’t get any better than that.