The name Spencer's is synonymous with Palm Springs' classic style. Its awe-inspiring location at the base of Mount San Jacinto is perfect for any dining occasion, from power lunches and parties to romantic dinners. The ambiance offers stylish elegance and comfortable informality. The temperature controlled, treeshaded patio is legendary, and the stunning surroundings are matched by culinary excellence. While the Signature Colossal Shrimp Cocktail, the Pan-Fried Chilean Sea Bass, the Australian Rock Lobster Tail, and Black Angus Petite Filet are house specialties, the tempura specials and the seasonal Maryland softshell crabs are also in competition for Most Scrumptious Lunch. Pair these delectable entrées with a fine sauvignon blanc or chardonnay from the extensive wine list that garnered the Best of Award of Excellence award from the Wine Spectator. Save room for dessert: The banana split is sinfully good. On Sunday, choose from among seven different eggs Benedict options — available with gluten-free bread — from the extensive brunch menu.
• Spencer's is named after owner Harold Matzner's award-winning, 110-pound Siberian husky. It is no surprise that Spencer's welcomes four-legged guests on the patio.
• The Palm Springs Tennis Club, Spencer's location, has been an exclusive gathering place for celebrities since its launch in the late 1940s.
• Spencer's is the only Palm Springs restaurant to win the prestigious Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence for its wine cellar.
• Spencer's historic Bougainvillea Room, perched on the mountainside, is an unmatched setting for weddings and events of up to 250 people.
• Spencer's offers full-service catering. Menu options include carving stations, hors d'oeuvres, and buffet. Catering by Spencer's takes the restaurant's acclaim to any location.
701 W. Baristo Road, Palm Springs 92262