Jobs At Desert Publications Inc
Current Job Openings:
Digital Graphic Designer
Desert Publications Inc., publisher of Palm Springs Life and other luxury lifestyle and visitor publications, seeks a Digital Graphic Designer/responsive design email guru to deliver solutions for a diverse range of marketing and integrated communications needs. The designer collaborates with both online and offline areas within the Company. Seeking a highly detail-oriented person, responsible for both print/online marketing material design and execution. Must be able to execute creative concepts to produce finished working solutions, and interpret brand standards and adapt as needed to digital channels. Independent problem-solving skills are critical.
• Execute new marketing concepts and strategies, including storyboards
• Repurpose, rework and revise existing marketing content as needed
• Design and test responsive email marketing campaigns, relying on best practices to achieve consistent user experience across various desktop and web email clients and platforms
• Maintain awareness of technology and software advances in the field and apply advances to daily tasks
• Maintain job folders, documentation
• Work closely with both online and offline areas within the company to ensure consistency of branding and messaging
• Experience with video compression and prep for delivery a plus Desired Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years experience and a solid understanding of email marketing standards and best practices as well as interaction design principles and correct syntax
• Strong understanding of the process of concept development, copywriting and storyboarding for presentations
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Working cross-platform (PC and Mac) and with various presentation devices/OS platforms
• Adobe CS6 Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
• MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• MS Windows Media Experienc
• Video editing for online applications
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Palm Springs, CA. EOE. Send cover letter, resume, and work samples electronically to email@example.com or to HR Department c/o, Desert Publications Inc., P.O. Box 2724, Palm Springs, CA 92263.
Digital Media Sales Specialist
Job Description: Desert Publications Inc is looking for a dynamic sales professional with experience in the digital space who knows how to drive results and inspire confidence. If you are a sales closer come join our sales team who represent Palm Springs Life Magazine.
The Digital Media Sales Specialist plays an integral part of the Digital team. The incumbent will support the Sales Manager in meeting the goals of the department. S/he is expected to go out into the local and national business market to find potential clients; have direct contact with clients on an everyday basis including placing cold calls. A Digital Media Sales Specialist would ideally have a passion for the digital world and be adept at using digital channels, such as social media in everyday life; be competent in the services and products that they sell.
The Digital Media Sales Specialist will be expected to spend a vast majority of their time making cold calls and in the field building their book of business
Send cover letter, resume, and work samples C/O:
Desert Publications Inc.,
P.O. Box 2724,
Palm Springs, CA 92263;