Palm Spring Historical Sites - Building and Land Markers
← Return to search
El Mirador Garage
Map1090 North Palm Canyon
Palm Desert, CA 92262
El Mirador Garage opened about 1929, one year after the El Mirador Hotel. It served the clientele of the hotel as well as the winter population of Palm Springs. The office and fuel area were located in the one-story section of the building on Palm Canyon Drive. Chauffeur quarters were provided on the second floor of the building along Tachevah Drive.
HSPB-12. This plaque sponsored by the McCallum Desert Foundation.