Palm Spring Historical Sites - Building and Land Markers
Edit ModuleShow Tags
← Return to search
George B. Roberson House
Map385 West Tahquitz Canyon
Palm Springs, CA 92262
This structure was built c. 1927 by George B. Roberson, who lived here for 50 years. Along with this mother, Nellie Coffman, and his half-brother, O. Earl Coffman, Roberson managed The Desert Inn which was located across Tahquitz Way on the Desert Fashion Plaza/Desert Museum properties.
This Mediterranean/Spanish Revival three-bedroom house is in excellent condition although a new facade has been added. The home is surrounded by a wall constructed of native stone.
It's now known as The Le Vallauris Restaurant
HSPB-21. This plaque sponsored by the McCallum Desert Foundation.