10 Reasons to Wed in Palm Springs
Venues, Weather, Vendors, Vibe — Take your pick from the any of the numerous reasons to choose Palm Springs for your Big Day.
Photo by Loren Scott Photography
1. Fabulous event venues include traditional and midcentury modern hotels, luxurious country clubs, private poolside estates, mountaintop sanctuaries, and offbeat hideaways.
2. Incredible weather offers blue skies and sunshine 360 days a year. Rain rarely falls outside of January and February, and even then it’s usually short lived.
3. A terrific selection of top-quality vendors means you need not schlep a wedding planner from outside the area. Use a local one who knows the town.
4. Guests love the vacation vibe. Free-time options include golf, shopping, casinos, theater, spas, attractions, and outdoor adventures.
5. Venues and vendors know cost-saving options to get the most bang for your buck.
6. One of the most spiritual places on the planet. Begin your life together blessed by the native lands and beautiful mountains.
7. Our relaxed environment eases the stress of wedding planning somewhere calm and beautiful.
8. Lots of great activities in close proximity; everything is within 30 to 40 minutes of wherever you are in the Coachella Valley.
9. The happiest people on the planet are waiting to create your joyful wedding experience.
10. It’s an amazing place to revisit every year for your anniversary!
Thanks to Cathy O'Connell, Celebrations of Joy