Looking for a place to eat tonight?
If you choose Trio, Lulu's, Mastro's, Pacifica Seafood or Ruth's Chris Steak House, you've just selected one of the top five most booked restaurants in the Palm Springs and Palm Desert area, according to Open Table, the online reservation website.
Trio's Restaurant is ranked No. 1 based on votes from more than 60,000 diners who made a reservation using Open Table.
The restaurant with the best overall rating in the area is Le Vallauris, which just recently made the Open Table Top 100 list from restaurants across the country.
Rounding out the top five for best overall is The Bistro at Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino in Indio, Cork Tree Restaurant in Palm Desert, Trilussa Ristorante in Cathedral City, and Jake's in Palm Springs.
Here are the top 10 for "most booked":
1. Trio Restaurant – Palm Springs
2. LuLu California Bistro – Palm Springs
3. Mastro’s Steakhouse – Palm Desert
4. Pacifica Seafood – Palm Desert
5. Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Palm Desert
6. Workshop Kitchen and Bar – Palm Springs
7. The Tropicale – Palm Springs
8. Spencer’s Restaurant – Palm Springs
9. Lavender Bistro – La Quinta
10. Cliffhouse – La Quinta
Here are the top 10 for "best overall rating":
1. Le Vallauris – Palm Springs
2. The Bistro – Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino – Indio
3. Cork Tree Restaurant – Palm Desert
4. Trilussa Restaurant – Cathedral City
5. Jake’s – Palm Springs
6. Cuistot – Palm Desert
7. LG’s Prime Steakhouse – La Quinta
8. Morgan’s in the Desert – La Quinta
10. Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Palm Desert
Is your favorite on this list?