Marker Details: This structure was built c. 1927 by George B. Roberson, who lived here for 50 years. Along with this mother, Nellie Coffman, and his half-brother, O. Earl Coffman, Roberson managed The Desert Inn which was located across Tahquitz Way on the Desert Fashion Plaza/Desert Museum properties. This Mediterranean/Spanish Revival three-bedroom house is in excellent condition although a new facade has been added. The home is surrounded by a wall constructed of native stone. It's now known as The Le Vallauris Restaurant HSPB-21. This plaque sponsored by the McCallum Desert Foundation.