Babe's Bar-B-Que & Brewhouse in Rancho Mirage is getting a reputation.
For classy beers, that is.
- See Babe's Video: Hungry? Thirsty? Craft Brew Event at Ace Hotel Satisfies Both
The Rancho Mirage restaurant serves one of the top-10 ranked Belgium pale ales in the country, according to Beerinfo.com, which bases its ranking on three lists: the 2014 Great American Beer Festival, RateBeer.com, and 2014 U.S Open Beer Championship – and then formulates its top 10 for each beer category.
Babe's Bar-B-Que & Brewhouse's Belgian Vanilla Blonde Ale made the grade.
Here is the complete top 10 list:
1. The Citizen – DC Brau Brewing – Washington, D.C.
2. Prairie Artisan Ales Prairie Hop – Krebs Brewing – Oklahoma
3. Jolly Pumpkin Luciernaga – Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales – Michigan
4. Criterion – Valiant Brewing – California
5. White Hatter – New Holland Brewing – Michigan
6. Jean-Claude Van Blond – Wit’s End Brewing – Colorado
7. Babe’s Belgian Vanilla Blonde Ale – Babe’s Bar-B-Que & Brewhouse – California
8. Rainmaker Ale – Stormcloud Brewing – Michigan
9. Green Flash Rayon Vert – Green Flash Brewing – California
10. Hill Farmstead E. – Hill Farmstead Brewery – Vermont