With the Memorial Day weekend just around the corner, Palm Springs hotels and other resorts in the Coachella Valley have begun offering some sizzling deals to match the rising tempertaures.
Many of the deals are already available for the long weekend to close out May, while others kick in as summer officially arrives in June.
Here are eight deals we found:
photo courtesy of the Westin Mission Hills golf resort & SPA
The Westin Mission Hills in Rancho Mirage.
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
The Rancho Mirage resort features Crazy 8s with rates starting at $88 (weekday) and $138 (weekend) per night for a two-night stay and additional savings while on property (not included in the package price):
• 8 caliente margaritas in Pinzimini.
• $8 hamburgers and fries at Dilbert's Diner.
• Westin Kids Club for $8 per child for an hour (reservations must be made in advance).
• 50-minute Swedish massage or hydrating facial at Spa at Mission Hills for $98, Sunday-Thursday ($128 Friday-Saturday)• Round of golf on our Gary Player or Pete Dye Course for $38 per person (Sunday-Thursday) or $48 (Friday-Saturday)
• $8 Tennis court rental (Sunday through Thursday), one tennis clinic session at $28 (based on availability), one hour tennis ball machine usage $18 (based on availability).
• Book online here: http://deals.westin.com/Westin-Mission-Hills-Palm-Springs-Resort-1008/special-offers?language=en_US&ES=LPS_1008_EN_WI_SOP_WEST or call 866-716-8108 and reference CRAZY8.
Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, 71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, 760-328-5955, www.westinmissionhills.com
photo courtesy of omni rancho las palmas resort & Spa
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Stay & Splash offers rates from $119 with a three-night minimum in Rancho Mirage. Rates are available seven days a week. Valid from May 10 through Sept. 8. Three pools, invigorating seasonal spa treatments, and the award-winning bluEmber restaurant await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, 41000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, 760-568-2727, www.omnirancholaspalmas.com
photo courtesy of Miramonte Resort & Spa
The Miramonte Resort & Spa in Indian Wells.
Miramonte Resort & Spa
The Indian Wells resort serves up its Exclusive Summer Offer with rates starting at $97 a night, which includes a $50 dining credit per day. Use the promo code ESUMMER to book it: http://www.miramonteresort.com/offers-and-packages?rt=
Miramonte Resort & Spa, 45000 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells, 760-341-2200, www.miramonteresort.com
photo courtesy of JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa in Palm Desert.
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa
"Midweek Mindfulness" at the Palm Desert resort starts at $179 a night, and includes daily spa membership for two adults. You have access to the spa's steam rooms, hammams, Jacuzzi and saltwater lap pool, a meditation coloring book and colored pencils for the room, and a one month membership to “Calm App” – This app offers meditation sessions on happiness, decreasing anxiety, improving sleep, inspiring creativity and more. Reference Promo code: P42
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa, 74-855 Country Club Drive, Palm Desert, 760-341-2211, www.marriott.com
photo courtesy of renaissance indian wells
The Renaissance in Indian Wells.
Renaissance Indian Wells
This beauty entices you to pack up and take a Road Trip with rates from $149 through Sept. 10. The Road Trip package includes welcome nachos in Glo Lounge on arrival day, souvenir sunglasses for the family, car bingo for the ride home and postcards to send family and friends. Reference promo code: SPU.
Renaissance Indian Wells, 44400 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells, 760-773-4444, www.marriott.com
photo courtesy of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort in Cathedral City.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs
Cool down with Summer Chill rates starting at $89 a night including resort fee. Book for two nights and your third night is free.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs, 67967 Vista Chino, Cathedral City, 760-322-7000, www.doubletree3.hilton.com
Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
“Summer Immersion Series” is a series of four, three-night packages starting at $699 for single occupancy and $840 double occupancy. The series offers four weekday packages, which allow you to experience the four pillars and focus on a particular theme. Three-night minimum required.
• June 20 _23: Care for Yourself – Help nurture your body with intentional care. Learn basic take-home regimens to maintain your skin and help heal your body
• July 11- 14: Nourish Yourself – Kickstart a healthier lifestyle and discover ways to nourish and re-energize the body with a healthy eating getaway
• Aug. 1-4: Mind Yourself – Find your path to self-awareness and discovery. Two Bunch Palms' Shaman and instructors will uide you to the answers you seek.
• Aug. 22-25: Stretch Yourself – Move, feel and reach beyond your limits. The daily schedule is enchanced with movement classes to help your body awaken to its purpose.
Visit www.twobunchpalms.com/summer-immersion-series to book one of these deals.
Two Bunch Palms, 67425 Two Bunch Palms Trail, Desert Hot Springs, 760-329-8791, www.twobunchpalms.com
photo courtesy of Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
Hyatt Regency in Indian Wells.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Sunshine is on Sale from June 7 through Sept. 3 with rates from $100 with the third night free and breakfast for two. Experience the new Desert Pipe – the shortest water slide at 10 feet tall and the longest water slide — .17 miles and 45-degree rotation per minute. Solo riders can try to run, slide or even try surfing on their feet or they can slip and slide – frontwards, backwards or sideways!
Follow Karen on Twitter: @gloriousallianc
View the hotels we have profiled: Hotel Essentials