Coachella Valley’s own dream team, Gregory Goodman and Alan Kelly, are expanding their client services with the opening of the new My Little Bridal Boutique.
Known for creating exclusive events and catering to high-profile clients, My Little Bridal Boutique will allow for even greater focus on their customers.
“It’s the natural evolution for us to take our client services to another level,” Goodman says. “Brides and grooms will have a tailored, personal experience in our shop.”
The boutique will include luxury brands and special occasion products, such as:
• Bridal gowns by Intuzuri, Justin Alexander, Love Marley, Allure, and more
• Men’s tuxedo rentals in a range of styles
• Evening gowns, special occasion dresses, Prom and Flower Girl selections
• Accessories for men and women, including veils, handkerchiefs, and of course, “lots of bling”.
“We can be a one-stop boutique that makes our guests feel like they are the only clients in the world,” Goodman says. “We want them to leave with an amazing couture experience.”
The expansion follows their successful My Little Flower Shop in Palm Springs. Goodman and Alan Kelly are also founding members of Wedding Warriors, a preferred events networking group comprised of the industries “best of the best” event and hospitality professionals.
Their client list has included:
• Private arrangements for Elizabeth Taylor, Charles Nelson Riley, Aretha Franklin and President Obama
• Unique floral designs for The Academy Awards and Golden Globes, and four Presidential Inaugurations and Inaugural Balls (Goodman’s favorite, “President Clinton’s …he was so genuine and gracious. There was a lot of red, white and blue, and it was so tastefully done.”)
“We love our brides and grooms and we like to put everything together,” Goodman says. “It’s really about our customers. We love our customers and we often become family friends. In fact, with some of our customers, through the years, we’ve come to be called Uncle Alan and Uncle Greg.”
Inset photo courtesy of Stella York Wedding Gowns.
My Little Bridal Boutique, 865 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, 760-320-1777. Grand Opening ribbon cutting and reception, 10 a.m. Nov. 20.