Daily Dine-In Service Returns to Cork & Fork in La Quinta
As of today, we have officially resumed Dine-In Service.
Cork & Fork
Open Daily at 4pm
Last Seating 8pm
Reservations HIGHLY recommended as we have very limited seating
For pick up or reservations call
On Instagram @corkandfork
Our menu is an eclectic mix of modern small plates, with options for everyone in your home including vegan and gluten free dishes. We also have killer pizzas!
Our award winning wine list is available at 50% off for Take Out
Also available on UberEats,
Postmates and Grubhub
Because your safety and the health of our staff are our primary concern, we have diligently adopted all local, state and federal guidelines to ensure that we are making this decision responsibly. Things will look a little different and we have some procedures in place that might seem funny for a while, but this is the “new normal” for all of us! We also have some rules you’ll have to follow when you come in
(they are listed below).
And while we are delighted to have you all back in our restaurants, we still encourage you to order take out and delivery during this time to help us in our effort to social distance.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask upon entry and when not seated their designated dining table.
- Only members of the same household are able to dine together. We politely request you not arrange to meet friends at any of our establishments.
- All tables will have nothing on them and we will bring you single serving condiments, plates, glassware and utensils when necessary to reduce the risk of transfer.
- Our staff will inquire about your health when you arrive or make a reservation. We are not being nosy, we are required to do so. If temperature checks become mandatory we will perform them in accordance with local health organization mandates.
- All guests will be seated no less than 6 feet from other diners. Our actual bars are closed to patrons during this phase of re-opening and we hope to see that change in the near future.
- Our staff will be routinely cleaning and sanitizing the entire restaurant around you during your time with us.
- We politely request that you stay no longer than 2 hours at your table since we have such limited seating and hours so that we are able to maximize our limited sales.
- Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom to limit transfer in the communal space.
- We will be offering hand sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant for your use.
- Unless you strongly prefer otherwise we will continue to sign your credit card slip for you and add any gratuity you would like when picking up an take out order to minimize contact. For Dine in patrons we will limit the contact of credit card transactions and sanitize your pen for you when you sign.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who doesn’t observe the rules we are following or anyone who appears to be sick or symptomatic of COVID-19.
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK OR SYMPTOMATIC