Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show
Exciting October Event Includes Early Buying Preview Reception on October 14
Featuring the Best in Midcentury and Modern Design, Will Feature 50+ Dealers
The 8th annual Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show, held during Modernism Week – October, will open Friday evening October 14 and features many dealers new to the show as well as returning dealers that have participated in previous shows. The Fall Show will feature more than 50 premier national exhibitors offering vintage furniture, decorative and fine art representing all design movements of the 20th century and introducing 21st century contemporary design. This popular event, which runs October 14-16, will be held in the Palm Springs Convention Center, located at 277 North Avenida Caballeros in Palm Springs, California. It is a more intimate version of the annual Palm Springs Modernism Show held in February. This year, the Fall Show will also integrate selected dealers that have previously participated in the Palm Springs Modern Design Expo.
New dealers to the 2022 Fall Show include:
- Arredon Art from San Diego CA, featuring expressionism through paintings and sculpture and cutting-edge contemporary art
- JBS Arts from Denver CO, offering contemporary art sculpture influenced by Alexander Calder, Jean Arp, Joan Miro, Anne Truitt, Carmen Herrera, and Etel Adnan
- Greg Palombo from Hurricane UT, featuring contemporary furniture designs
- LA Marler from Santa Monica CA, offering vintage photography and contemporary pop art
Returning featured dealers include:
- Amara Rugs from Torrance CA, offering midcentury modern and contemporary rugs
- Modfire from Phoenix AZ, featuring a range of modern outdoor fireplaces
- Pergamena Fine Art from Fort Collins CO, featuring traditional and contemporary ink and brush paintings
- Unapologetically Italian from Italy and Palm Springs, offering contemporary original lighting
- Whatever Gallery from San Diego CA, featuring vintage 20thcentury furniture and decorative arts
“This year the Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show will fully incorporate the popular Modern Design Expo, which used to run concurrently with the Show,” said Rosemary Krieger, President of Dolphin Promotions. “The new items with a retro design fit in perfectly with the amazing vintage furnishings and accessories offered by our traditional dealers. We are excited to bring such a collection to the Coachella Valley and proud to be a part of Modernism Week.”
On Friday evening, October 14, attendees are invited to attend the festive Opening Night Party and Early Buying Preview Reception at the Fall Show at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The Friday night party is the prime opportunity for attendees to shop directly from dealers before the show opens to the public on Saturday. Tickets are available in advance for $85 at modernismweek.com or at the door for $95 and include daily re-entry to the show.
Weekend show hours are Saturday, October 15, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 16, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tickets are $25, include return entry all weekend, and may be purchased in advance at modernismweek.com or at the door.
Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show Sponsors include Premier Sponsor Atomic Ranch (Engaged Media, LLC), joined by Amara Rugs, BIDSQUARE, Freightforwarding.com, and OM along with Media Sponsors Antiques & Fine Art Magazine, California Homes, California Home and Design, Magazine Antiques, and Palm Springs Life.