Tour de Palm Springs in Beautiful Downtown Palm Springs
Tour de Palm Springs is now one of the largest cycling charity events of its kind in America. Since 1998 the Tour de Palm Springs charity event has distributed nearly $4,000.000.00 to over 150 local nonprofit organizations.
Every year we entertain between 6,000 to 10,000 cyclists from 46 different states including 4 countries. The Tour de Palm Springs is Nationally known and famous for many reasons and below are just a few of the reasons:
• Entertainment: Over 20 bands will be staged throughout event and along routes for our cyclists
• Finish line: Cyclists are greeted by nearly 100 cheerleaders including large marching bands
• Start line: Cyclists are sent off into the streets with a nearly 200-member marching band
• Start area: Cyclists will exit thru military, police & fire vehicles with sirens on and lights flashing
• Route support: Over 30 vehicles will be used to support cyclists on the routes including vans, buses & others
• Communication: 25 RACES HAM radio operators ensure stranded cyclists will be attended to ASAP
• Food stops (SAGs): Fine buffet foods are now served while 50 member bands entertain cyclists
• 1,500 volunteers: 1,500 volunteers will pour their hearts out to give cyclists the time of their life
For these reasons and more, photos & videos are shared on social media by thousands of cyclists across America.