SPECIAL ADVERTISING FEATURE
As SilverRock Resort marks its 10th anniversary, there is great anticipation on what the next 10 years will bring.
In conjunction with the city of La Quinta, SilverRock Development Company, LLC, has created an exciting new expansion scheduled to break ground in 2016.
The $420 million project will feature:
• A 140-room, 5-star quality luxury hotel and spa plus a 200-room, 4-star quality hotel.
• A 71,000 square foot conference center and services facility shared by the luxury and lifestyle hotels.
• A resort village with 150,000 square feet of resort residential units and up to 40,000 square feet of retail space with recreation areas.
• Thirty-five luxury and 60 lifestyle branded residential homes associated with their respective hotels.
• Renovation of the Ahmanson Ranch House facility as a public event center and to serve as an amenity to the resort.
• Five thousand square feet of temperature-controlled space with large outdoor patios and event lawn.
At the 10th anniversary gathering earlier this year attended by nearly 200 guests, La Quinta Mayor Linda Evans thanked La Quinta residents for their support of the golf course, city staff that helped in the development of SilverRock, and Landmark Golf Management, which has operated the course for the past five years.
The celebration included live music from Todd Ashley, a putting contest on a 6-hole putting course designed by SilverRock’s course maintenance crew, food, and a full bar.
79179 Ahmanson Lane
La Quinta, CA 92253