Your nerves may fray this holiday season, but your outfit keeps you looking your best. Stun people at the holiday party when you walk in dressed to the nines in holiday fashions true to the trends: solid colors, lace details, and chunky silver jewelry. Here are five tips for ladies and gentlemen:
* Choose a long dress with a shawl or stole and avoid excessively exposed cleavage and legs.
* Select a natural and light perfume.
* Wear minimal makeup and playful jewelry.
* Wear a jacket (you can take it off after dinner) and wear something around your neck — preferably a tie, but a silk cravat also works.
* Shave closely and polish your shoes.
Photography and styling: J. Everette Perry.
Location: Workshop Kitchen + Bar, Palm Springs.
Models: Megan Waldbillig (blond), Briana Skye (brunette),
Michael P. Worth (long hair), and Steve Strugala (short hair).
Hair: Aaron Anzaldua.
Makeup: Aide Lopez