"Top Rock" is back home at the Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs.
The interactive rock concert returns after its inaugural run last year, featuring a 12-member cast with some familiar faces and some new ones, and a five-piece band.
The show opens with the thundering "We Will Rock You" from Queen, and doesn't let up for another 75 minutes closing with "Somebody Told Me" from The Killers.
In between, there are medleys from The Beatles, Police, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Journey, Eagles, and Heart among 17 bands featured during the non-stop performance.
The show will run every Friday and Saturday night through Sept. 27.
You May Like These Related Posts:
- Career Tribute
- Partnership Brings Downtown Arena to Palm Springs
- Grayse Brings Hollywood Glam
- Top Realtors Celebrate at Porsche Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Strengthens Hold as Top Gay Destination
- Book Details Top Palm Springs Hikes
- Palm Springs Life Top Doctors 2019 Reception
- Top Chefs Mix it up at Palm Desert Food & Wine