Thinkers. Doers. Trailblazers. Headline makers.
Palm Springs Life presents a celebration of three remarkable women in the Coachella Valley. These leaders and role models — both in business and in life — are bettering our community through their extraordinary accomplishments and dedication. Join us as we honor the commitment, vision, and talents that have made these women the Women Who Lead in 2018.
Women Who Lead Nomination Categories:
- Business Leader- Business, Arts, Charity or Sports: A senior executive at the local office or headquarters in a public or private company, non-profit or profit.
- Rising Star: Entrepreneur who owns at least 51% of the company and actively manages daily operations and whose business has been operating less than three years as either a non-profit or profit.
- Non-Profit Leader: Demonstrates a strong commitment to the business community by getting involved with charitable causes and/or participates in mentoring or educational programs for women who are developing their business careers.
To Qualify as a Nominee, the following criteria must be satisfied:
• Lives and works in the Coachella Valley
• Has not previously been honored as part of the Women Who Lead program
• Holds significant authority for decision making in a for-profit or not-for-profit company
• Demonstrates a high level of dedication to business growth
• Been in current position for a minimum of three years (except in Rising Star category)
• Fosters a workplace environment that is conducive to innovative thinking
• Advocates for women in business
- Starting November 1, 2017 through January 31, 2018, Nominators must submit a written professional bio about the nominee (by email or mail) of a maximum of 250 words that adheres to the nominee criteria published in the official rules
- Nominators are encouraged to nominate themselves
- Nominations are open to anyone 18 years or older
Selection and Announcement of Women Who Lead:
- An independent panel of judges determined by Palm Springs Life will select the top nominees in each of the three categories
- Honorees will be announced at an awards luncheon in May 2018 (details to come)
- Honoree profiles will be highlighted in a special section in Palm Springs Life’s May 2018 issue
- Honoree profiles will be placed on PalmSpringsLife.com for one year
To Nominate, please fill out the 2018 Women Who Lead nomination form below:
Congratulations to the 2017 Women In Business Winners
Vice President Patient Care Services, Chief Nursing Officer, Eisenhower Medical Center
Executive Director, Desert Cancer Foundation
Susan L. Davis
President, Desert X and Editorial Director, The Annenberg Retreat at Sunnylands