Thinkers. Doers. Trailblazers. Headline makers.
Palm Springs Life presents a celebration of three remarkable women in the Coachella Valley. These leaders and role models — both in business and in life — are bettering our community through their extraordinary accomplishments and dedication. Join us as we honor the commitment, vision, and talents that have made these women the Women Who Lead in 2020.
Women Who Lead Categories:
- Business Leader: A senior executive at the local office or headquarters in a public or private company, nonprofit or profit.
- Rising Star: Entrepreneur who owns at least 51% of the company and actively manages daily operations and whose business has been operating less than three years as either a nonprofit or profit.
- Community/Nonprofit Leader: Demonstrates a strong commitment to the business community by getting involved with charitable causes and/or participates in mentoring or educational programs for women who are developing their business careers.
Nominations for Women Who Lead 2020 has ended.
Selection and Announcement of Women Who Lead honorees:
- A panel of judges at Palm Springs Life will select the top nominees in each of the three categories
- Honorees will be announced at an awards luncheon in May 2020 (details to come)
- Honoree profiles will be highlighted in a special section in Palm Springs Life’s May 2020 issue
- Honoree profiles will be placed on PalmSpringsLife.com for one year