Thinkers. Doers. Trailblazers. Headline makers.
Palm Springs Life presents a celebration of three remarkable women in the Coachella Valley. These leaders and role models — both in business and in life — are bettering our community through their extraordinary accomplishments and dedication. Join us as we honor the commitment, vision, and talents that have made these women the Women Who Lead in 2019.
Women Who Lead Nomination Categories:
- Business Leader- Business, Arts, Charity or Sports: A senior executive at the local office or headquarters in a public or private company, non-profit or profit.
- Rising Star: Entrepreneur who owns at least 51% of the company and actively manages daily operations and whose business has been operating less than three years as either a non-profit or profit.
- Non-Profit Leader: Demonstrates a strong commitment to the business community by getting involved with charitable causes and/or participates in mentoring or educational programs for women who are developing their business careers.
Selection and Announcement of Women Who Lead honorees:
- A panel of judges at Palm Springs Life will select the top nominees in each of the three categories — please check back as honorees will be announced soon.
- Honorees will be announced at an awards luncheon in May 2019 (details to come)
- Honoree profiles will be highlighted in a special section in Palm Springs Life’sMay 2019 issue
- Honoree profiles will be placed on PalmSpringsLife.com for one year