As new mortgage lending rules went into effect Jan. 10 to protect borrowers by lowering the risk of defaults and foreclosure, the mortgage industry is being asked to comply with two new requirements: the ability to repay rule and qualified mortgages.
Franklin Loan Center CEO Walter K. Neil will help break down and cover the basic guidelines of today’s mortgage options for the real estate community during a Jan. 14 seminar on “State of the Mortgage Industry” at the Hyatt Palm Springs.
Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m. and the two-hour seminar will start at 8:30 a.m.
The seminar comes at a time when new mortgage lending rules went into effect Jan. 10 to protect borrowers by lowering the risk of defaults and foreclosures.
The seminar will hit on the following areas:
- FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA, Jumbo & Reverse Mortgage
- Appraisal Process
- Life of a mortgage loan
- Documentation process of a loan
- Pre-qualification & Pre-approval process
- MI options
- Purchase contracts, personal property & DocuSign™
- Mortgage compliance & changing rules
- Changes and future outlook of rates and FNMA/Freddie/FHA
Started in 1989, Franklin Loan Center is the largest independent mortgage banker in the Coachella Valley.
To register for the seminar, email: firstname.lastname@example.org