Get spooked this season with a variety of scary attractions in Greater Palm Springs.
From legendary Halloween 2016 parties with over 3,000 people in attendance to family-friendly mystery puppet shows, there are plenty of options for fun and scares for everyone this Halloween.
• Scary is Alive at The Haunted House in Rancho Mirage — Fun for the Whole Family: 6 p.m. Oct. 26, Wilson Johnson: 72100 Magnesia Falls Drive, Suite 2, Rancho Mirage
• Halloween Weekend Fallfest on the Event Lawn in Cathedral City: opens Oct. 27 and runs all weekend. City of Cathedral City Festival Lawn, 68600 Avenue Lalo Guerrero, Cathedral City, CA 92234
• Halloween Costume and Dance Party at Wangs in the Desert Palm Springs, 3-8 p.m. Oct. 28, 425 S. Indian Canyon Drive.
• Halloween Weekend at the Escape Room in Palm Springs: Oct. 28-30, Escape Room, 560 S. Williams Road, Palm Springs.
• BB’s 32nd Annual Halloweekend Bash at the Hard Rock Hotel in Palm Springs, Oct. 28, 150 S. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs.
• Halloween Palm Springs on East Arenas Road, 6-9 p.m. Oct. 29, 224 E. Arenas Road. Costume contest. Palm Springs Gay Men’s Chorus and Billboard artist Kristine perform.
• Terrorfest 2016 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, 8 p.m. Oct. 29, 81800 Avenue 51, Indio.
• Graveyard 5K and Trick-or-Treat Dash, 8 a.m. Oct. 29 at Temple Isaiah, 322 W. Alejo Road, Palm Springs.
• Halloween Party in the Clubhouse of the Ace Hotel and Swim Club in Palm Springs, October 29 @ 9pm, 701 E Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA
• Palm Springs Art Museum Hosts Day of the Dead Celebration in Palm Springs, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 29, 101 Museum Drive, Palm Springs.
• Trick or Treating and Mystery Puppet Show at The Rancho Mirage Public Library, 3:30-5 p.m, Oct. 31, 71100 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage.
• Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert Presents Boo!seum at the Museum, 3:30 p.m. Oct. 31, 71701 Gerald Ford Drive, Rancho Mirage.
• Howl-O-Ween at The Living Desert in Palm Desert, 6-8:30 p.m. Oct. 31, 47900 Portola Ave, Palm Desert.
•Freak Show – The 12th Annual Halloween Haunt at Theatre 29, 6:30-10 p.m. through Oct. 31, 73637 Sullivan Road, Twentynine Palms.
• Calling all “Mummies” and “Deadies” to the Bone and Stone Garden in Cathedral City, 6-9 p.m. Oct. 31, 69845 Rochester Road, Cathedral City.