Modernism Week is less than a week away!!
Win two tickets to the opening night party on Thursday, Feb. 12, and two five-day wristbands for admission to CAMP, the central hub of daily Modernism Week activities.
Guess the name of this midcentury home and the architect who built it with hashtags: #modernismweek #pslife. Tag two FB friends in the comment section for an extra chance to win.
Contest will close at noon Feb. 10 (Pacific time). The winner will be announced on our Facebook page. Good luck!
Click here: Palm Springs Life Facebook page
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter to win at 12:01 a.m. PST on 02/6/2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on 02/12/2015. You may enter to win on www.facebook.com/palmspringslife only. You may enter only once. All entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. PST of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. 02/10/2015.
a. ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on 02/6/2015, you may enter to win via Facebook by answering the question from our post and following the entry directions. You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, e-mail address. On-line entrant must be the registered social media follower. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same account, the authorized subscriber of the account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be 2 passes awarded. The Prize consists solely of tickets to opening night for Modation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering; all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Los Angeles, California. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of 1 Prize Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about 02/12/2015 by random. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. The Winner will be tagged in initial post by 02/12/2015. Winners will be given four to twelve hours to respond (depending on giveaway deadlines) before their prize is forfeited.
5. Prize conditions: Winners may be required to pick up their prize. Location to be detailed. No substitution for any prize will be permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering; all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Los Angeles, California. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Palm Springs Life and Modernism Week and each of their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor of their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. ENTRANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from entrants will not be released.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
All rights reserved.